We’ve started to watch Cowboys & Aliens and we’re so high that the first five minutes have been comedy gold. Daniel Craig is just an angry man.
Everyone is now Tommy Wiseau
The greatest Oscar memory that never was.
What are your ambitions?
I’ve settled for what I believe to be an attainable, occupying and enjoyable ambition. It might not sound glamorous but my idea of ambition is to get my film review issued for a magazine. That, to me, is a sign of happiness. I enjoy the idea of my words being seen, maybe not taken seriously, maybe not remembered, but seen. If I even inflict a smidgen of persuasion in someone towards or against a film, then I consider myself to have fulfilled my calling and made reasonable use of my hopefully-growing talents.
Do you have any bad habits?
Films (obviously!), Japanese role-playing games, The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart and falling asleep to really, REALLY heavy rain.
Are you a hard worker?
I do consider myself to be a very hard worker, despite my being terrible at time organisation. As everyone else, I feel massively intimidated by a blank document, but when I get writing, I enjoy every aspect of it. This means that all my work is started and completed within a two-week period (depending on the length of the assignment), and all of it is written with a half-smile on my face.
Coffee or tea?
I’m much more about coffee.
Do you hold grudges?
I’m especially good at holding grudges. I’m even better at not letting people know it, too. I know it’s an awful trait but I think that if you forgive people constantly, they have the foreknowledge that you’ll let most things slide. If you at least keep someones betrayal in the back of your mind, you can spot further deception that bit easier, I feel.
Do you have any bad habits?
- Perpetually forgetting what standard sleeping/waking times are.
- Intending to do work at a set time, giving myself an extra half hour to prepare, repeat.
- Being annoyingly emotionally removed from almost all situations which actually require some tact.
- As pretentious as it sounds - a constant disdain for the human condition.
- Sherlock: Describe yourself.
- John: What do you consider to be your strongest feature?
- Mycroft: What are your ambissions?
- Lestrade: Are you currently employed?
- Mrs. Hudson: Coffee or tea?
- Molly: Introvert or extrovert?
- Moriarty: Do you hold grudges?
- Mary: Are you good at keeping secrets?
- Irene: Sexual orientation?
- Anderson: Obsessions?
- Donovan: Are you a hard worker?
- Mummy: Do you get along with your parents?
- Hamish: What's your middle name?
- Harry: What is your relationship like with your siblings?
- Sebastian: Are you good at making/keeping friends?
- Soo-Lin: Are you artistic?
- Magnussen: Do you have a good memory?
- Janine: Are you currently in a relationship?
- Henry: Do you have any phobias?
- Archie: Are you good with kids?
- Angelo: Favorite food?
- Skull: Favorite music?
- Golem: Tall or short?
- Shezza: Do you have any bad habits?
- Kitty: Post a picture of yourself.
I find it adorable how, while everyone cheered at Joffrey’s death (to my annoyance, I may add), the production team were devastated that Jack Gleeson was ending his role. They’re all heartbroken and I think that if the show goes downhill, it won’t be because Joffrey’s gone, it’ll be because the crew were too depressed to lift a camera.
My girlfriend’s behind. I envy her quite a massive amount.
I realise that reply sounded so resentful, Sarah! Believe me, i’m happy for you!
if it wasn’t such a hassle i’d bring my ps3 over to yours so you could play it
I’ll play it someday. I’m going to organise all my finances in favour of getting myself a PS4 so I can play that and FFXV. It’ll be a good year. When it happens.